Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thing 4

Well, that was fascinating! I could never make Bloglines work after multiple attempts and Google seemed to be able to put my blog on the screen well enough. Since AT&T forced me to "upgrade" my service after holding my e-mail hostage, I am fearful of having anything sent to my e-mail address automatically. I think I understand the concept of RSS well enough but I'm going to hold off for a while. I think I'll go on to Thing 5 until someone who is much wiser and younger can help me with RSS.

1 comment:

  1. Just a warning from one who knows little as always that those of our ages must constantly use these pages or we will never remember how to when we want to! I, like you, had little idea of how huge the movements of communication were that are happening everyday. For me it does seem that now I can say: Ah, but I was much older then, I'm younger then that now". Franque

    ReplyDelete