Monday, January 19, 2009

Thing 3

Well, I have now learned not to log into the library blog instead of mine. I'm still figuring out how to log into my blog. On to Thing 3. Talk about being a small dot in the cosmos! I had no idea there were that many search engine options out there. Since I'm really leery about downloading thing on my computer, I skipped the sites that required downloads. All I had to do to find sites of interest in anything was to go to Google or Yahoo and list a word and blog and there were an almost infinite number of sites. Wikipedia gave me a lot of information, most of which is still mind-boggling to me. I had to be careful at some of the blog sites that I didn't spend the day looking up things that interest me. I think I can now navigate the Internet adequately to find all the news sources I need or want (but don't need).

1 comment:

  1. You've got gusto and a good sense of humor. I look forward to keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete